Indoor Air Quality
- Energy Savings
- Maintenance Program
Ductless Air Conditioning Services in Ocala, FL
Not every home has ductwork, nor can every home accommodate the width and amount of ductwork needed for a ducted air conditioning system. Not too long ago this meant you couldn’t have whole-home air conditioning, but with the advent of ductless systems, you can have all the whole-home cool air you want!
Our experts have years of experience installing, repairing, replacing, and maintaining ductless cooling systems. This means when you call us for any of these services, our NATE-certified pros will get the job done correctly the first time around, and in an efficient manner. Expanding your home but don’t want to expand your ductwork? No problem. Let us help you by installing a ductless blower for your cooling needs.
The experts from Ace A/C of Ocala are here for all your ductless air conditioning needs in Ocala, FL!
The Benefits a Ductless AC Can Offer
Ductless air conditioners can offer a few benefits other systems can’t. This is because of their different design. Unlike traditional split system ACs, ductless ACs deliver the cool air via indoor blowers that are connected to the outdoor unit versus ductwork. Here are some of the benefits you can see when trained professionals, like ours, handle the installation and servicing of your ductless cooling system:
- Better energy efficiency – there won’t be any air loss due to ductwork with a ductless system because there is no ductwork to contend with. Considering that faulty ductwork can comprise up to a third of your home’s lost air, this can be quite significant.
- More flexibility in placement – the indoor blowers are mounted to walls or ceilings, giving you the ability to determine their best location. They can also be moved fairly easily if needed.
- Easy to expand – outdoor units typically support up to 4 indoor blowers (some support up to 6). As long as you have the support you need from the outdoor unit, you can easily expand your cooling capabilities simply by adding another indoor blower to your home.
What Kinds of Repairs Do Ductless Air Conditioners Need?
Some homeowners may be concerned that ductless air conditioners are more complicated to repair than traditional split–system ACs because of their different setup. The truth is that the components of a ductless cooling system are highly accessible, making some repairs easier than those with a traditional AC. Here are some of the more common repairs our experts handle with ductless cooling systems:
- Issues with the blowers – The indoor blowers are made to be very durable, but you need to remember that each blower has its own fan, set of coils and air filter. Each of these components themselves can malfunction, which will affect how a particular blower operates. If you see an issue with your indoor blower, call one of our experts right away.
- Clogs in the condensate line – Every indoor blower has its own condensate line, and these lines can be longer in a ductless system than a traditional one. Longer condensate lines can make the line more prone to clogging. However, any issues with condensate line clogs can be handled during an annual maintenance appointment.
- Leaks in the refrigerant line – Like the condensate lines, every blower also has its own refrigerant line that connects directly to the outdoor unit. Sometimes these lines can become damaged, causing leaks to develop, which will affect how that blower cools your home.
The air conditioning pros from Ace A/C of Ocala are here to meet all of your ductless cooling needs in Ocala!